Call for Paper is CLOSED
Thank you to all who have submitted their contributions!
The Congress theme is “Delivering Future Cities Now” and it will be explored and discussed through the following TOPICS
- Technical paper
- Scientific paper
- Commercial paper
IMPORTANT NOTE: For Glasgow we are using a streamlined submission process for all types of paper. It will be not required an initial “draft” paper, authors can directly submit a “complete” paper, up to 10 pages (please provide as much content as possible to allow the reviewer to judge your paper appropriately) using the Congress Paper Template provided online. For accepted papers there will be no requirement to make a further submission although the authors will be able to update their paper, add diagrams or tables of results etc. As before, for conditionally accepted papers authors will need to revise their paper addressing the reservations of the reviewers when submitting a final version of the document.
We would like to stress that the 10-page “complete” paper submission is not compulsory – you can still send in a 2- or 3-page (approximately) paper which will be judged for acceptance giving you plenty of time to complete the preparation for the final text.
Special Interest Session (SIS) submission – Deadline 13 January 2016
IMPORTANT NOTE: The pressure for Special Interest Session slots has been steadily increasing and we are now over-bid by at least 3:1. To ensure a wide a range of Sessions as possible, and to give an equal opportunity to all potential session bidders, the European Programme Committee has reluctantly decided that the criteria for selection must be tightened and the following constraints will apply:
- Bids will not be considered unless they give the names, e-mail addresses of at least 3 CONFIRMED speakers.
- If a majority of speakers named in the Preliminary Programme are not registered 4 weeks before the Congress then the Session will be closed and the slot given to a candidate from the reserve list.
- Any one individual will only be allowed one slot as either Moderator or Speaker.
- Preference will be given to round-table or ‘panel’ types of session which it is recognised require more preparation by the organisers.
- The EPC reserves the right to combine provisionally approved sessions and review the speakers for the resulting session.
Whilst the programme committee will endeavour to offer submitters who meet the selection criteria their preferred format of presentation, this cannot be guaranteed and final selection decision of the programme committee will stand.
Submission terms and conditions
Prior to continuing with your submission it is requested that you read and agree to the below guidelines, terms and conditions.
- All accepted presenters are required to register, pay, attend and present their material at the ITS European Congress 2016.
- Papers and presentations presented during the Congress will be made public in the online proceedings.
Registration of all speakers
A registration fee is associated with all ITS Congresses. All accepted and invited paper speakers and special session moderators and speakers are required to register on time and pay accordingly for the ITS European Congress2016. The main author or designated speakers are required to register when submitting their final paper. All speakers must register by 18 April 2016. Failure to do this could result in losing your presentation slot.
- NEW Submission deadlines for all type of papers:
» 25 January 2016
- Submission deadline for Special Interest Session proposals:
» 13 January 2016
- Notification of paper status to authors:
» Early March 2016
- Notification of Special Interest Session proposals status to organisers:
» Mid February 2016
- Deadline for final edits to papers and early bird speaker registration:
» 18 April 2016
For technical assistance during your submission please contact email@example.com