Stand packages and prices for ITS Glasgow 2016:
Space Only (Minimum 12 meters)
- £265 per m2 + UK VAT
- Exhibition floor space
Shell Scheme (minimum 9 meters)
- £295 per m2 + UK VAT
- Exhibition floor space
- Shell walls
- 500w socket
- Fluorescent lighting
- Fascia & name board
For each 9sqm purchased, each company is entitled to the following free of charge:
- Two exhibition stand personnel badges including lunches and refreshments and all sessions in exhibition area including the interactive sessions, Commercial Theatre and ITS Forum
- Two exhibition stand personnel badges excluding lunches and refreshments and all sessions in exhibition area including the interactive sessions, Commercial Theatre and ITS Forum
Additional exhibitor stand badges can be purchased at £115 (GBP) per pass for the full duration of the exhibition (lunches and refreshments included).
Exhibition Stand Personnel passes include:
- Access to the Exhibition one hour prior and post the official opening and closing times
- Access to the Exhibition for its opening hours
- Access to the Sessions that are taking place in the Exhibition
- Access to the Opening Ceremony, the Welcome Reception and Closing Ceremony (pre-registration required)
- If applicable: Lunches and refreshments during the Congress
Registration Exhibition Stand Personnel
The contact person of each exhibiting company will receive an email with registration codes for each free badge that is included in your package.
Each registration has to be processed individually via this link: https://b-com.mci-group.com/Registration/ITS2016/EXHIBITOR.aspx
The registration process is easily completed in 6 short steps:
1. Enter personal details for the name badge
2. Select VAT category (British companies registered for VAT are not charged VAT if a valid VAT number is entered)
3. Enter Registration code (if applicable)
4. Optional: Select Social Events
5. Optional: Hotel accommodation
6. Check out / Payment if applicable (by credit card or bank transfer)
It is not possible to cancel booked passes/tickets. Name changes must be sent to email@example.com and are subject to GBP 40 + VAT administrative fee per name, per change.
Access during Build-up
Exhibitors can access the exhibition hall on Monday 6th June from 10.00 – 16.00 to set up your stands.
If you are making a delivery during this time you must check in at the Gate House which is located to the west of the site near Hall 3. Further information will be sent prior to the event. On arrival you must check in at the desk at the back of the hall (this will be signposted) and wristbands will be allocated to all staff to gain admittance to the hall during the build-up.
Exhibitor registration opens on Monday 6th June from 10.00 – 18.00 and you can collect your exhibitor badge from the exhibition badge desk in the concourse of the SECC.
Should anyone from your company wish to attend all Congress Sessions, they may register at a discounted rate for “Exhibitor Sponsor Congress Delegates” here.
All Speakers/Moderators must also register for the congress individually here.
Free marketing services included in the exhibition package:
Once you’ve booked your stand, we get straight to work, letting potential visitors know that you will be at the event with our comprehensive marketing campaign.
Both stand packages include:
- Free Event Guide entry
- Free trade publication preview entry
- Free exhibitor profile web listing
- Free e-ticket
- Free visitor invitations
- Free pre-show PR service
Additional Marketing Opportunities:
Enhance your profile further with exclusive sponsorship opportunities:
- Advertising in official show preview
- Advertising in the official Event Guide
Remember, many of the marketing opportunities included in your stand price have deadlines, which require you to book your stand early to make the most of your presence at the show.
Aug 4, 2016Click through to access the portal of the proceedings, or view a short Congress Summary here. A full Congress report is in the works and made available soon! Our best wishes for a great, thought-filled summer and looking forward to seeing you soon!...